Cosmetic Dentistry in Chicago. Improve Your Smile Now!
If you have concerns about the appearance of your smile, there are several cosmetic dentistry treatments that can help. Flos Dental Clinic offers cosmetic dentistry at our Berwyn office and is committed to exceeding expectations.
A Wide Variety of Cosmetic Treatments
When it comes to improving your smile, our dentist is highly-skilled and experienced. After a thorough exam, your options are clearly explained and may include any of the following services:
- Professional Teeth Whitening – We use Zoom®, an excellent whitener that can brighten teeth up to several shades lighter by using a special light designed to enhance the effects of our dental-grade bleaching product.
- Porcelain Veneers – Our doctors can completely transform your smile with these thin but strong porcelain shells designed to look like natural teeth. Permanent discoloration, small chips or cracks, and mild misalignment can be addressed with veneers.
- Same-Day Crowns – To repair damaged teeth, our dentist creates life-like crowns to replicate your once healthy tooth. These restorations are professionally shade-matched to your other teeth for a uniform smile.
- Bridges – Traditional bridges can replace a missing tooth by taking advantage of healthy adjacent teeth. Two crowns and a replacement tooth make up the bridge which is placed over the gap and bonded to the supporting teeth.
- Dental Implants – This is a comprehensive tooth replacement option that provides superior stability and prevents the rapid jaw bone loss associated with missing teeth.
How Cosmetic Dental Treatments are used to Improve your Smile
These treatments can be used alone or in combination with each other for a full smile makeover. Our dental clinic pays close attention to every detail when making cosmetic enhancements.
If you choose to receive more than one treatment, such as two or more veneers and whitening, our dentist would brighten your teeth first, then match the veneers to your lightened shade. When the veneers are placed (to conceal a structural flaw), you are left with a stunning smile.